THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW
- Wayne had no warrants for his arrest and had committed no crimes.
- Wayne had no drugs or alcohol in his system.
- Judge states in her Order for Summary Judgement “NO KNIFE WAS EVER PRODUCED”
- Approximately 50 conflicting material statements by LEO in State Police File, Depositions and videos.
- Case illegitimately thrown out because a RESPONSE to a discovery request was deemed to have been filed ‘one’ day late.
- Dashcam videos admittedly “altered” by West Virginia State Police prior to releasing them to family.
- Officer allegedly stabbed stated, in fact, “He was not stabbed” on the video and Medical file refutes any treatment for cuts/stabbing.
- Officer states they shot him because “he was just fuck’in laying there and wouldn’t do nothin”.“
- Bullet fragments/pieces found on front of Wayne’s shirt – furthering the reality that he was lying face down when (5) Cops shot him 23 times.
Wayne A. Jones was walking down the street beside the sidewalk at 11:30pm on March 3, 2013. An Officer Lehman lurked behind him in his patrol unit watching Wayne as he was walking. As Wayne made a wide turn around a parked car, he immediately turned in towards the curb and continued walking. The video depicts Wayne stopping at an intersection and then crossing the street and ultimately stopping when the Officer pulled his vehicle over and exited.